ClipWare Demo Software
Follow these steps to download and install our demo version:
- Click here to download the demo. Windows will prompt to Open or Save the File. Click on 'Save' and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click CLIPDEMO.EXE, then click the Unzip Button. This will extract the program and create a 'ClipWare' folder on your desktop.
- Open the ClipWare folder and double-click ClipWare.
- Make a directory on your PC called ClipWare.
- Click here to download the file CDOSDEMO.EXE into your ClipWare directory.
- Run CDOSDEMO.EXE. This will extract the program.
- Run ClipWare.Exe in your ClipWare directory.
To download the ClipWare User's Guide, click here or see the 'Documentation Page'.
GT Innovation, Inc.
8521 Craven Rd.
Arlington, TN 38002
Copyright 1993-2001, GT Innovation, Inc. All Rights Reserved